The Building Department has an open door policy. If a citizen, taxpayer, homeowner, etc., has a question or concern, please give our staff a call so we can address the matter. A staff member is available most anytime during office hours, no appointment is necessary unless you are in need of meeting with the Building Commissioner. The Building Commissioner is also the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm; lunch hour varies
- Building Inspector: By appointment.
- Electrical Inspector: By appointment, inspections after 3:15pm
- Plumbing/Gas Inspector: By appointment, please contact Peter Starkus directly.
- To Schedule an Appointment: Call 508.347.2505 or email email@example.com
To find a GIS Map of a property, please follow these steps:
- At "Home Page" of the Town Website, see the left hand side of the page under "Sturbridge NE Crossroads"
- Then click on "GIS/Maps"
- Then click on the link for "On Line GIS"
- Then click on "Agree", then at the next screen, enter the street number & name in the top left hand corner and hit "enter" key