Sturbridge Conservation Commission
Meeting Agenda for Thursday, December 7, 2017
**Meeting will be held at the Sturbridge Center Office Building 301 Main Street, 2nd floor**
6:00 PM -- Open Meeting - Quorum check
Committee Updates: CPA, Trail Committee, and Lakes Advisory Committee, Open Space
6:15 Notice of Intent; DEP#300-tbd; 168 Lane Seven; Stephen Quink; represented by EcoTec, Inc; Repair and reconstruction of existing patio, fences, outdoor stairways, and removal of hazardous trees; in the buffer zone.
6:30 Notice of Intent: DEP #300-1003; 138 Lake Road; Eric & Carol Willard; Represented by Jalbert Engineering; construction of house additions and related site work in the buffer zone. Continued from Nov 16.
6:45 Notice of Intent: DEP #300-tbd: 47 Seneca Lane: George & Rebecca Kondylis; raze & rebuild of single family home and garage in the buffer zone; Represented by EBT Environmental Consultants.
Tree Removal, 17 Adams Road, 1 dead hemlock, Russell Temple
Tree Removal, 230 Roy Road, 3 dead trees, Christopher Choquet
Tree Removal, 250 Big Alum Rd, prune 1 tree; Timothy Wright
* DEP File #300-1002, 12 Gardner Ave., Orders of Conditions to sign
* Sturbridge Wetland Bylaw Regulations: discussion of comments received from Board of Selectmen
Request for Certificate of Compliance
* DEP #300-962; 6 Cedar St.; Dale Morse; addition to an existing single family
* DEP #300-902; New England Power dba Nat’l Grid; maintenance work along transmission line between Allen and Podunk Roads (OOC issued 6/2014)
* DEP #300-976; 27 Breakneck Road, John Stevens; septic install
* DEP #300-899; 26 Long Ave., Nancy Coderre, DPW roadwork
Approval of minutes: November 16, 2017
* Budget 2019
* CVP changes
The items listed, which may be discussed at the meeting, are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair.~ Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.~ For those items that will be discussed, the Conservation Commission will address its questions and concerns with a proponent before allowing the public to weigh in on the topic being discussed with the proponent.~ For public discussion of non-agenda items, such discussion will be handled during the Walk-in period or as allowed by the Chair.