STURBRIDGE SCHOOL COMMITTEE
Meeting of Thursday, May 3, 2018 6:30 p.m.
BURGESS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PUBLIC HEARING ON SCHOOL CHOICE – 6:30 P.M.
1. Pledge of Allegiance Student Showcase
2. Approval of Minutes April 5, 2018 – Regular Session
3. Financial Report ATM Article Review
4. Communications Carl Beane Softball Tournament Legislative Bulletin Junior High Memorial Day Program
5. Principal’s Report
6. Superintendent’s Report
7. Public Access
8. Subcommittee Reports
9. Tantasqua Representative
10. Old Business Student Recognition Program – update Double Lunches – a la carte
11. New Business AC – Non-discrimination - Policy Amended – First Reading GBA – Equal Employment Opportunity - Policy Amended – First Reading GCF – Professional Staff Hiring - Policy Amended – First Reading JB – Equal Educational Opportunities - Policy Amended – First Reading JFBB-1 – School Choice - Policy Amended – First Reading
12. Public Access II
The items listed which may be discussed at the meeting are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.